The Rotary Club of Charlottetown Royalty, together with the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Foundation, has started planning for the 14th Annual ‘Great Day’ Fore Health ~ Harry MacLauchlan Memorial Golf Tournament. This year’s tournament will take place on Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at the Belvedere Golf Club.
The 2016 tournament raised a record amount, close to $62,000 with the highest participation of 35 teams and reached a significant milestone of $500,000 in cumulative giving to the QEH Foundation!
- Light Lunch
- Texas Scramble / Shotgun Start at 1:00 PM
- Charitable receipt for a portion of fee
- Complimentary use of driving range
- Complimentary beverages during play
- Awards dinner
- Complimentary good feelings all year long for supporting the QEH and health of all Islanders
For Further Information Contact:
Jamie Currie (Rotary) (902) 566-4661 Ext. 226
Sarah MacInnis-Walsh (QEH) (902) 894-2495